Some Beginner golfers hate practicing, but one thing I’ve learned is that the range — not the golf course — is where your swing gets better. You might be able to make small adjustments mid-round but real improvements come from practice.
Its time to head towards the beginning of the golf basics to learn from the scratch. Any information is incomplete until you known about its terms.
Golf Terms for Beginners Golfers
Beginner’s Guide to Golf would be incomplete without the important golf terms to memorize:
· Golf Tee – little piece of equipment that raises the golf ball off the ground.
· Fairway- part of the course where the grass is cut short between the tees and the putting greens.
· The green- refers to the grass on which the golf course is established.
· The rough- generally refers to the areas outside the fairway.
· Bunker- shallow pits filled with sand which makes it difficult for the players to play more than the grass.
· Hazard- It is an area which provides difficult obstacles to the players to play their game.
· Stroke- it refers to the scoring system.